We are enthusiastically working towards the further strengthening of the strategic market position of the business unit Necarex. The activities of this important business unit entail the marketing, sales and procurement of electrotechnical-, plumbing-, building materials, industrial components and health-care solutions in Suriname and the (former) Dutch Antilles. Our clients are electrical and building contractors, utilities, industries and healthcare institutions. Due to growth we are looking to strengthen our export sales team with an:
WHAT WE OFFER
- a challenging and interesting international export sales position on full time basis with an interesting combination of sales and procurement in a market with many commercial opportunities.
- Account Management / export sales: you are responsible for the sales to healthcare institutions in various countries. While being the driving force and commercial spider in the web, you will realize and materialize the significant growth opportunities in the Healthcare marketplace. For customer visits you travel three times per year for 2-3 consecutive weeks. Next to sales you are also responsible for the preparation, finalization and follow-up of your own healthcare offers. In this process you are assisted by an experienced internal sales team.
- Procurement Management: healthcare is a growing product-market combination within our Company with many commercial opportunities. Next to international sales you are also responsible for the important further development and growth of our healthcare assortments and the supply chain. You procure and build on (strategic) contacts and partnerships with our vendors. You regularly visit suppliers and trade shows.
- you carry own budget responsibility for the market segment Healthcare & Facility.
- you will be working in a no-nonsense, open, collaborative and international atmosphere. As market leader we have a strong focus on growth, service, co-operation, fun, forward drive and digitalization.
- our organization has healthy growth ambitions and for the right candidate there are good opportunities to further grow in future responsibilities.
- working from home in the future is (partly) possible, but in the framework of learning and on the job training we expect that frequent office attendance in Almere is necessary.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR NEW COLLEAGUE
- commercial drive, independence and integrity distinguishes you as a person and us as an organization. Relationship management and cultural adaptivity are your key strengths and the continuous search for commercial opportunities is part of your DNA.
- you have relevant experience with medical- and healthcare assortments gained in a sales and/or procurement position and your medical affinity enables you to focus on the essence on both the sales and procurement side. You connect the dots and are a doer who makes things happen.
- you focus on building relationships and you are familiar with the sales process to complex DMU’s in the institutional marketplace. On all levels you are a professional counterpart.
- you think solutions, partnerships and long term. As building relationships is your forte, customer intimacy is your trademark. The solutions you develop, propose and sell add value for our customers.
- you feel at home in a very international, dynamic and professional trading environment, where sales and procurement merge seamlessly into viable technical and commercial solutions. You are prepared to travel.
- you have an education at University or Bachelor level (minimum HBO level) and have professional fluency in both Dutch and English. Without these language skills you do not qualify for this position.
- you enjoy – in spite of your self-starting and independent capabilities – to function in a strong team.
- and finally you are the no-nonsense pleasant colleague who likes to work hard together with us: identifying commercial opportunities each and every day, sales, procurement, calculating, offering, follow-up, focus, persevere, distinguish, score and further develop warm and lasting relationships.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in our international Company and this job? Does joining our professional organization make sense to you? And you think you can contribute to our success? Then please send your motivation letter and CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.