We are enthusiastically working towards the further strengthening of the strategic market position of the business unit Necarex. The activities of this important business unit entail the marketing, sales and procurement of electrotechnical-, plumbing-, building materials, industrial components and health-care solutions in Suriname and the (former) Dutch Antilles. Our clients are electrical and building contractors, utilities, industries and healthcare institutions. Due to growth we are looking to strengthen our export sales team with an:
WHAT WE OFFER
- a challenging and interesting internal export sales position on full time basis with an interesting combination of sales and procurement. You assist and support our International Account Managers and our customers.
- you interpret (technical) project enquiries and customer specifications, if required you independently source the right products and materials, and in close dialogue with suppliers and customer you provide the right solution and quotation.
- you work out these offers, enquiries and tenders for (predominantly) utilities (energy and water), telecom companies and industrial clients in the Caribbean and Suriname. You check all technical specifications, negotiate delivery conditions and place orders with suppliers
- you keep relevant address-, pricing- and product data files up-to-date
- you will be working in a no-nonsense, open, collaborative and international atmosphere. As market leader we have a strong focus on growth, service, co-operation, fun, forward drive and digitalization.
- our organization has healthy growth ambitions and for the right candidate there are good opportunities to further grow in future responsibilities.
- working from home is possible, but in the framework of learning and On the job training we expect that frequent office attendance in Almere is necessary in the first period.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR NEW COLLEAGUE
- your technical insight is well developed, you have good commercial feeling and you are service oriented.
- you have relevant working experience gained in an internal sales department or procurement position. You preferable have also some experience in working out technical quotations, enquiries and/or tenders.
- you feel at home in a very international, dynamic and technical trading environment, where sales and procurement merge seamlessly into viable technical and commercial solutions.
- you have an education at professional and/or Bachelor level (Dutch MBO/HBO)
- you have a professional fluency in both Dutch and English. Without these language skills you do not qualify for this position.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in our international Company and this job? Does joining our professional organization make sense to you? And you think you can contribute to our success? Then please send your motivation letter and CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or use our online application form.